Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scottsdale Chiropractor has new a Massage Therapist

Recently I started working at Price Chiropractic as a massage therapist.  I would like to thank   Dr. Price for the opportunity to work with him and his great patients . My name is Julia Hunt  and  I graduated from Cortiva Institute of massage therapy located in Scottsdale, Az.  I was introduced to massage by another massage therapist that improved the way I felt . Massage is Beneficial for everybody. Helping people was what lead me to become a massage therapist.
 My goal is to improve the body and mind, by relaxing and stretching the  Muscular system of our bodies. It also increases flexibility and blood circulation by stimulating the circulatory system to improve better overall health. Massage relieves stress and helps injured muscles repair quickly for a faster recovery. Massage can give you well being and reduce muscle tightness so that the patient can feel comfort.
 My favorite type of massage is Holistic massage which incorperates many different techniques of Swedish massage. Holistic massage focuses on the body as a whole and not just the physical aspects. Please schedule an appointment so you can feel for yourself the benefits of a well done massage. I look forward to meeting you.

                Sincerely,

                Julia Hunt LMT.
checkout our websites at http://www.pricechiropractic.com/ and http://www.scottsdalechiropractortoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment